Work where you matter
We believe that the manner in which something is built is as much a part of the design solution as the look and feel of it; which is why our web developers are involved in projects from the initial discovery and strategy all the way through execution. We don’t make decisions involving user experience, visual design, or architecture in a dev-less void, instead our developers operate as active decision-makers throughout the client relationship—from handshake to launch.
- Operate as official lead developer for a small set of clients
- Collaborate with and help mentor other team members
- General web development from full-site builds to smaller assets with an equal focus on back-end and front-end work
- 3rd-party integrations (e.g. Stripe, Marketo, restful APIs in general, etc.)
- Deep WordPress customization
- Help with scoping and estimating
- Assist with internal development operations, as well as in the development of internal tools
- Restful APIs
- Very familiar building custom WordPress themes
- Comfortable with Git
- Taking great pride in the work you do
- Experience doing awesome CSS custom animations
- Experience with Node and React
- Familiarity with Pantheon.io
- Remote work
- Full-time salaried position
- Competitive Salary – We pay at or above market salary in most cases and evaluate a lot of research to make sure everyone is paid well.
- Work anywhere – Work from anywhere, provided you are a Canadian Citizen and have 4 hours of overlap with the team.
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
Want to be part of the team?