We’re always looking for talent that marvels us
work where you matter
We believe the manner in which something is built is as much a part of the solution as the visual design. That’s why our team members are involved in projects from the initial discovery and strategy all the way through execution.
We don’t make decisions involving user experience, visual design, or architecture in a void. Our team members collaborate as active decision-makers throughout all of our client relationships — from handshake to launch and ongoing management.
This is a full-time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EDT) position and is only open to candidates currently living in Canada.
We're looking to expand our team with an experienced WordPress Developer. The developer must know how to build custom WordPress themes using ACF. We do not purchase themes and we do not use page builders (e.g., Elementor, WP Bakery, Divi, etc.)
- Build, maintain, and upgrade customer WordPress sites
- Collaborate with and help mentor other team members
- General web development from full-site builds to smaller support tasks with an equal focus on back-end and front-end work
- 3rd-party integrations (e.g., Stripe, Marketo, etc.)
- Deep WordPress customization
- Help with scoping and estimating
- Assist with internal development operations, as well as in the development of internal tools
- 3+ years of experience in a similar development role with solid experience building custom WordPress themes using PHP
- Ability to be a quick learner and to work well in a team environment: supportive, collaborative, cooperative, and customer service-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Comfortable with SCSS/Sass, Gulp, and Git
- Taking great pride in the work you do
- Experience using Timber/Twig
- Experience with Node and React
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Level AA and/or AODA compliance
- Familiarity with Pantheon.io
- Remote work (within Canada only)