Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- Marvel & Snap
1000 Innovation Drive, Suite 500
Kanata, Ontario K2K 3E7
- What are your business hours?
- Our regular business hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time – Monday to Friday.
- How can I contact you?
- Our preferred method is by email; this is how we keep track of all our support requests. But you can always give us a call if you have questions or just want to chat. We’re also available over video conferencing and Slack.
- What do I do when I want you to update my website?
- The process is very simple. Send us an email with details on what you want updated and we’ll take care of it. Have a look at How it Works for a great example of what you can expect.
- What is the best way to send you notes/instructions?
- If there are a lot of details, notes, or instructions to your request, you may want to put it all in a Word document and include that in your email.
- Can I call you to explain the changes I want to make?
- We absolutely encourage you to call us at any time to discuss your requirements, to ask questions, or just to brainstorm. We love a good brainstorming session!
- What is your response time?
- In most cases, we are able to complete your request in less than 1 hour. However, our official response times depend on the package you choose. See our pricing page for more information.
- Do you have a guaranteed turnaround time?
- In most cases we’re able to address each request within 1 hour, but it all depends on the complexity of your request. For that reason, we do have guaranteed response times, but we do not guarantee turnaround/completion times.
- I have an emergency update! Can I get it done quickly?
- We always try to address your request as quickly as possible; however, the speed of the work all depends on the complexity of the request itself. The best thing to do in an emergency is jump on a call with us to discuss in detail.
- What happens if I don’t use all my hours in a given month?
- No problem, you don’t lose your hours. For all Business and Enterprise customers, your hours will automatically get rolled over to the following month. Up to a maximum of 5x your monthly hours. Unused hours are calculated based on your current package. For example, if you are on the Business Medium (20 hrs/mo) plan with 60 unused hours and you downgrade to the Business Small (10 hrs/mo) plan, you’re unused hours will be reduced to 50 hours (5x your current monthly hours).
- Are upfront payments required?
- Yes. We invoice our clients on the first day of every month for that given month.
- What if I go over my plan's hourly limit?
- If you are about to go over your hourly limit in a given month, we will notify you. At that point, you will have the option to wait to action your request until the next month, upgrade plans, or pay for the additional work at our regular hourly rate.
- Can I change my plan?
- Absolutely. You can switch between our monthly startup, business, or enterprise plans at any point. However, if you have any unused hours they may be reduced depending on what plan you choose.
- What payment types are accepted?
- We accept electronic funds transfer (ETF), e-transfers, and wire transfers.
- What currencies are accepted?
- Dollar amounts indicated on our site are in Canadian currency. Canadian companies are charged G.S.T. or H.S.T. provincial sales taxes. Your invoice will state the total tax required by law.
- What if I want to cancel my plan?
- That would be very unfortunate and we would be sad to see you go. Our Startup, Business, and Enterprise plans are month-to-month, so you can cancel your plan at any point by giving us 30 days notice. This means you will also forfeit any unused hours you have accumulated.
- Can I include you in our marketing meetings?
- Nothing would make us happier! We're available by video conference during our regular business hours.
- Can you help with writing content?
- We are not content writers, but we have partnered with some very good marketing agencies. The best thing would be to give us a call and we can discuss what your specific needs are.